Happy New Year! The first post of 2019 is going to be about what I hope to achieve this year and a few of the things I’ll be working towards; both for me and for my blog!
I will be looking back on this at the end of the year, when I will compare what I have done with what I planned to do.
- To hit over 30,000 pageviews this year.
- To collaborate with 3 or more other bloggers.
- To hit over 2000 Pinterest followers.
- To guest post on other people’s sites.
- To become better at outfit photography.
- To post once per week or more on this site.
- To publish at least 2 eBooks and link them to this blog.
- To work on my email list.
- I want to start a Mental Health blogging series in order to help myself and others.
- To practice self-care more often.
- I hope to perfect some of my breathing techniques and become less anxious.
- To do at least 5 park runs (5k) this year.
- To perfect my study and revision techniques for exams in the following years.
- To branch out in terms of style and stop wasting money on things I don’t use.
- To stop buying any products that have been tested on animals.
- Become fitter in general and try to join an athletics club.
- To buy only 1 item of clothing per month.
- To be more motivated to do things like blog, revise and eat healthy!